Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 10 6/28/11

This is what I woke up to this morning! I had just got a new magnetic calendar the day before and it came with magnets for each month and some holidays. I had it all nice and neat on the door. The next morning I walk out into the living room and see that it is no longer nice and neat! I shake my head thinking about how Rob likes to do things to drive me nuts. When I walked back into the room a second time I finally realize that it was a message. I quick took a picture and left to go to the gym. That night when I came home from work he had fixed it. I'm glad I took a picture when I did.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Beth said...

It's a great idea to have a photo blog to track your progress! I'm going to put up advice for each week of the challenge, or a least some blogs with great tips (as I'm learning too!).

July 24, 2011 at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home