Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 7- 6/25/11

I couldn't choose just one for today so I chose 4. Today Rob was nice enough to go to Naperville with me so I could practice. He was even nice enough to carry my camera bag and water for me! I should take him with me always! Anyway, today I'm doing this a bit different. Under each picture is the information about each.
1/100 F11 ISO 100 32mm With this one I was playing around with the manual focus (which I love having!) and focusing in on something different than what the camera would usually focus in on.
1/100 F11 ISO 100 55mm Here I was just practicing with my field of depth. Plus I love that I can get a nice clear close up of flowers now!
1/200 F8 ISO 200 55mm In this one I was playing around with motion. I was trying to get a clear picture of the water drops. For the lens being a basic kit lens, I think it did a pretty good job. I would love to see what a better lens could do.
1/200 F5.6 ISO 100 55mm I was so happy to catch this one with a bee on top. Right after I snapped this picture, another bee flew in and chased this one off and then was gone almost as quickly. I just love this flower. I have more shots of it but I think this one is my favorite. I have more pictures from today that I really like as well. Maybe I will post them later.

Tomorrow Rob and I are going to Chicago so I can play some more. I need to remember not to bore him with spending a ton of time photographing one object. He should enjoy the day too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home