Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 1- 6/19/11

On Sunday I got my new camera. I have always had my eye on the camera strap covers that I see in other blogs and have always wanted to make one. So as soon as the decision was made that I would be getting my new camera, I started looking up tutorials for how to make a camera strap cover. I decided to use this tutorial http://littlebiggirlstudio.blogspot.com/2010/08/tutorial-camera-strap-cover-with-lens.html. Now I need to find a tutorial on how to put a link in here without it looking like that! So while my new camera was charging I went to JoAnn's to pick out some fabric. I love the colors and the way it all looks together. The tutorial was pretty easy to follow and the most time consuming part was cutting out the fabric. I would LOVE to have a cutting mat and rotary cutter! It would make things like this a LOT faster! So if anyone wants to get me a birthday present (which is in less than 2 weeks btw), you know what I want!

Anyway, most of the other pictures I took that day were of random objects, the bookcase, a pillow, a candle. I just wanted to practice changing settings and figuring out what settings to use in my current lighting situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home