Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wedding updates

So we have an official date- 5/14/2011. We also decided on a location. The ceremony is going to be on Sunset beach in Treasure Island. The cool thing about this beach is that we don't have to pay for permits for a wedding on this beach. So we just basically have to show up and set up. We are doing the ceremony right before sunset and doing pictures right after. Then we are having a small reception right after across the street at the house my parents are renting. My friend Laura is making the invitations for me. She made the invitations for her wedding and they looked great. Now I just need to order the paper and have it sent to her. She is going to do the printing and then we will put them all together. She sent me some samples and Rob and I picked one out that we both really like. We also decided not to let anyone see them until they are sent out. Obviously Laura will see them but that is it.

The weekend after Thanksgiving my sister came out here and we went dress shopping. I tried on several dresses and found some I really like. We then went online and found some similar on their website that were priced a lot better. I ordered the dress and got it in just over a week. When I tried it on, it fit almost perfectly. The straps are a little long and that is it. When I went to Michigan for Christmas I brought my dress with me so that I can leave it hanging for a while. My mom also took some pictures of me wearing it. Here is the picture. Please excuse the wrinkles.



Soon it will be time for the decorating details of the wedding planning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home