Monday, May 3, 2010

Great weekend and a new computer!

Saturday morning I went to Michigan. It was Laura's bridal shower. I had a good time and a lot of laughs. After the shower we went home and I tried on my bridesmaid dress so she could see if she could alter it. Luckily she could. All it needs is the straps shortened and the bottom hemmed. Then we went to town to get shoes and thread to match the dress. Yesterday I spent the morning showing her how to use facebook so she can keep in touch with family members who are in Canada and the Netherlands. She also had a great time seeing old photos. After some lunch she taught me how to use her sewing machine and let me take it home to practice on. Now I can use it for some projects I have in mind. Then I decided to stop and get my new computer on the way back to Illinois. It saved me a whole $4 in tax. Last night I only had time to get the recovery discs started and then go to bed. Rob finished them for me so that my computer was ready to use this morning when I finished my workout. So here I sit on my new computer. However, it is time for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home