Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm still here

I didn't give up. I have pictures for each day I just need to find the time to sit and post each day. I should have time tomorrow despite the fact that it is my birthday. I will have several hours all to myself. And since the apartment is getting cleaned today, I shouldn't have to do that. However, I still haven't wrote my thank you cards for the wedding yet. That also needs to be done this weekend. Which also reminds me that I wanted to post pictures of the wedding in case anyone who is not a facebook friend reads this blog. Also, today's picture will be a yummy one. I haven't taken the picture yet but I know what it is going to be. But first I must get my butt into the kitchen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home