Sunday, March 8, 2009

3/7/09

On Saturday I took pictures of Michelle in the baby's room. Here is my favorite one.


We went to Baby's R Us so that Michelle could register for baby things. She thought she had a lot of things on her registry and was trying not to add everything. At the end she made a comment about it to the lady at the registry desk and she said that she was way under the normal amount. After Baby's R Us we went out to dinner at Olive Garden. When we got back, I helped Michelle add some more things to her registry.

I'm actually a little worried about Michelle. She started having contractions the other day at work and her doctor is making her take a week off of work. While we were at Baby's R Us, she had another contraction and we had just gotten started. She protested at first but my mom and I made her ride around the store in a wheel chair. She isn't due until July so she has a way to go. I really hope everything is okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

awww I love that nursery! Looks similar to Madi's. This one looks more boyish...does this mean she is having a boy???

Sorry to hear about the contractions...I hope that's not what they were but rather round ligament pains! I hope she is ok! She sure looks better than me when I was prego lol....I retained way too much water!

March 9, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home