Sunday, March 1, 2009

Damn cat!!!


Here is my funny picture for today. It was taken really late last night but it was technically this morning (1 am) so I will use it for today. This picture was taken right after she got in trouble for peeing on the floor. She looks pissed and her face is all wet because I had to wash it after Rob rubbed her face in her pee. It was gross!! I couldn't leave her that way. Anyway, I'm not sure what her deal is. She is two years old and has always used a litter box and all of a sudden she is peeing on our floor. This is the second time in a few days. I hate to say it, but if she keeps it up, the cats are going to have to go. They are brother and sister and don't want to separate them because they have been together since they were born. So if we have to take one of them back, they both have to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

cute pic of the cat! That is strange though peeing on the floor....cat pee is the worst! It does get hard taking pics of things when there isnt much going on...guess thats the challenge of it all!

March 2, 2009 at 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home