Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beautiful day for the park

Today was very nice outside! A and I went for a walk and went to the park. A loves the swings and loves watching the other kids there. I of course took my camera with me to take pictures of him and accidentally got my pic for today. I was crouching down taking pictures of him in the swing and I missed and took a pretty cool picture of the sky and the swing set. I did manage to get a picture of him the way I wanted to but again, I won't post his picture on here. Anyway, still very happy to have my camera back!

Tomorrow I'm heading to Michigan and then my mom and I are going Ohio to see my sister. I will be sure to take pictures while I'm gone but I won't be able to post them until Sunday night.

Well, I must go pack so I can go to bed. I'm getting up earlier than I would if I were working.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

that is an awesome pic....love it!

March 6, 2009 at 4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home