Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nicknames

Yes, I realize that I said I was going to bed and that I really should be doing that but I just kept thinking about the nicknames I wanted to give the kids. So, here they are. For the two that I nanny for right now, E will be called Scooby because his favorite show is Scooby Doo. M will be Ladybug just because that is the first thing that comes comes to mind when I think of a nickname for her. My little A from my last job will be Sweet Baby A. That is just something that I have always called him. I realize it is long so I may figure out a way to shorten it later. My other A who I babysit for a few times a month will be Minnie. Those will probably be the kids I talk about most for now excpet for my niece but I think I already mentioned her name on here. Well, I think I will go back a edit it out and from now on she will be called bear. I will do that later because inreally do need to get to sleep.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home