Friday, November 27, 2009

Actually excited for Monday

I just got an e-mail from Sarah. Her and A are meeting me and the kids at Monkey Joe's. I can't wait. A has never been there and I think he will have fun. Plus I'm excited to see him. I will have to take pictures to post. I should remember to bring my good camera so I can get some action shots. For those that don't know what Monkey Joe's is, it is a big bouncy house place. It has a bunch of bouncy houses with slides and stuff. They even have one for younger kids. M likes it but she likes the big ones too. Adults are allowed to go in and assist children under 4. Since M likes to go down the big slides but can't climb up yet, I get to climb up there with her (a good workout) and then go down the slide too. The one that we like has a HUGE slide and it feels like it is almost a straight drop. So fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home